Here are the interesting articles, up-and-coming artists, and bookmarked tabs we're loving as of late.
Artists these Days
- This Cape Town artist creates intimate portraits of her family and loved ones—with multicolored string embroidery.
- A Salt Lake City based pointillism artist creates nature-inspired art with millions of tiny dots.
Kinda creepy—this Surrealist artist distorts human forms through her large-form collages—and people love it.
- Talk about a dream job. A look into the day-to-day of the buyer for the MOMA Design Store. Can we be your interns?
- All you need is L-O-V-E. Pop artist Robert Indiana, creator of the famous LOVE sculpture, has passed away. The New York Times looks at his legacy.
- Bill Gates-approved beach reads on Fast Company.
- Self care is in style—a step-by-step guide on how to be kind to yourself, by a licensed psychologist.